Tuesday, December 1, 2009

busy busy bee

Well my days in Ireland are numbered at this point. I started out the month well with a nice sinus infection. It this point, I can diagnose them myself. So I braved the Irish winds and went to the doctor. I was able to get some of my favorite Marks and Spencer soup. :-) Hopefully, I will be better in a few days.

So right now I am beginning to start getting into study mode. Or at least I have made the realization that I should be getting into study mode. Irish schools give final exams much differently then American schools. As of right now, I have 3 exams, each exam consisting of 3 essay questions. To which I have no idea what they will be.. and the exam is worth about 80% of my grade in every class. If that isn't a recipe for success I'm not sure what is. Also we have to walk 2 miles to get to the testing center. I'm not really looking forward to this experience I have to admit. I just wish I was done with school. I'm a wee bit burnt out.

I feel like there are so many things I still want to do in Ireland that I haven't gotten a chance to do and at this point I have no time to do any of them. Deedee,Uncle Ed and Aunt Sheila will be arriving next week and I'll be spending the weekend with my Irish relatives at a wedding. Hopefully my life will lead me back to Ireland at some point..

Good Evening America.. Goodnight Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment